Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Being mean!

I'm so extremely mean to my boyfriend its so horrible. He does absolutely everything for me and i never treat him with any respect:) Like he goes out and buys me stuff all the time and I never even say thank you! My mom yells at me all the time because of it to but I just continue to be mean to him:-p I think I should probably start being nicer to him:) Like just yesterday I've been sick and he brought me some tea and two bags of cough drops and i wasn't very nice to him and I didn't say thank you I probably should have! I think im going to apologize to him after this period for anything I've ever been mean about:p

I think i have alot of apologizing!!



2 comments:

  1. I'm the same way!
    I feel so bad some times yet I do nothing about it, but I think I am going to be doing alot of apologizing come december.

    And I had one of those cough drops. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey yah bre u have alot of apologizing to do cuz u r a really mean person trust me i know,lol..

    ReplyDelete