Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Finals.

Finals week is coming up, and I'm not ready for it at all. I'm trying to get a ninety in English, but i need a ninety eight this quarter to get it. Hence the reason I'm doing these blogs! And then I'll only have my economics final because I really only have two classes seeing how I'm down at the North Franklin Education Center for the first half of the day. So i only have gym, lifelong, English, and economics. I took government last year and i wasn't supposed to take the final but he didn't get our second quarter grades till after the final so i ended up having to take it even tho i had a ninety two. So i'm not going to just wait and pray i don't have to take the final im still going to study study study just incase, and it never hurts!

No comments:

Post a Comment