Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Lip piercing.

I got my lip done a few day's ago.. and well my mom.. let's just say shes refusing to be seen with me. She thinks it's the most ridicolous thing in the whole world. And when I told her I got it done she didn't believe me so when she say it for herself she threw the biggest fit ever. She was like why would you want a hunk of metal in your face blah blah blah. And I just sat there and then she was all like " If god wanted you to have holes in your body he would have put them there" so I said " oh really well when you went and got my ears done when I was six months old did god tell you to put those holes in my body" she said nothing so therefore she had to get over the fact that i got my lip done! My dad on the other hand....not so much...yikes.

No comments:

Post a Comment